Thumbs Up EP-10S for the Leica M
Thumbs Up is an accessory thumb rest that enables you to hold your Leica M or Fuji X camera with improved balance, comfort, and security.You won't believe the difference that it makes! Your compositions will be more consistent, your photographs sharper; and the secure grip when holding your camera provides peace of mind. Thumbs Up users report being able to take hand-held shots at 1–2 stops slower shutter speedDesigned initially for the Leica M8, Thumbs Up is also found on many film Leica M cameras as well. Now Thumbs Up has a new models specifically for the Fuji X Series cameras such as the Fuji X10, X20, X-100, X-100s, X-E1 and X-Pro 1.Manufactured to an exceptionally high standard, and is CNC machined from solid brass and hand polished. The final finish is a baked enamel that will perfectly match the color of your Leica or Fuji camera.Thumbs Up ships with silcone rubber insert – and adds 0.5 mm of padding between Thumbs Up and the camera body. A portion of this silicone rubber insert has to be removed when using Thumbs Up on film Leicas, to accommodate the sync socket – the original plastic Leica sync socket cap can be refitted.
Fits the following M series cameras. Make sure you buy the correct Thumbs Up model:
- Thumbs Up EP-1S, EP-3S – Leica M9-P, M9, M8U, M8.2, M8, M6, M7, MP's, M4, M3 and
- M2Thumbs UP EP-5S and EP-2S - Fuji X100, Fuji X-100s
- Thumbs Up EP-6S - Fuji X-10, Fuji X-20
- Thumbs Up EP-7S - Fuji X- Pro 1
- Thumbs Up EP-8S - Leica X2
- Thumbs Up EP-9S - Fuji X-E1
- Thumbs Up EP-10S- Leica M type 240
- Thumbs Up CSEP-1S, CSEP-4S – Leica M9-P, M9, M8U, M8.2, M8, M6, M7, MP's, M4, M3 and M2, M7 and M6 TTL.
- Thumbs Up CSEP-2 – Leica X1 and Fuji X100 and Fuji X-Pro-1, Sony RX1
This slips into the accessory shoe of your camera with a firm push – if you have never used your accessory shoe, the fit may seem tight, but, rest assured, this is as intended by the design. The CS ("cold shoe") models have an additional locking mechanism, to prevent the movement of accessories such as external viewfindersFor more info visit there website