Are you curious about our event and commercial photography rates? Our rates will vary depending upon your specific needs. All our clients have unique requirements and therefore require individually tailored quotations.
In most cases, we provide a PDF quote after hearing about our clients’ specific brief, however as a very rough guide below are some typical guide prices for our events and commercial photography services. Entry points are from as low as £145, so we can fit within most marketing budgets. Here’s a summary of our professional photographer rates.
1st-hour rate from £145 – subsequent hours charged at £45
HALF DAY rate (up to 4 Hours): from £280
FULL DAY rate (up to 8 Hours): from £460
For more extensive or more complex projects with multiple days of shooting a discounted day rate will be offered
These rates include our photographer attending the event and all the images captured at the assignment and presented via a secure download link as low res and high res files. You will own the full licence to the images for use in any media over an unlimited period.
- Post Processing: (general sharpening, colour balance, exposure); One hour on a half day shoot or 2 hours on a full day. – Will exclude significant manipulation and artefact removal/retouching. Manipulation and retouching are costed on an image per image basis and undertaken after a discussion with the client.
- Depending on the client specifications and intended usage of the resultant images, an image license may also factor into the overall costing. We look at, on a per job basis.
- Large projects usually require an assistant. Assistants allow us to complete your work more efficiently and cover most of the lighting breakdown and moving in between sets.
- Travelling expenses depend upon the location of the shoot. 45 pence per mile is our usual charge for jobs further than a 10mile round trip from Reading Berkshire.
- Travel time to your shoot is charged at £15 per hour if the travel time exceeds 1 hour.
- Hotels, flights and expenses (for the UK and non-UK commissions) are charged on at cost.
Please contact us for more information regarding your requirements and a full quotation.
All rights remain with RP Photography By Design Ltd until full payment of each invoice is received. Total fees, invoiced in the event of cancellation less than 24 hours to an agreed commission.